Friday, July 11, 2008

Sign-ups for Saturday, July 19

It's time to ask...for volunteers! We will need people to oversee the events on Saturday. Here's a list of areas in which we need volunteers:
  • Bounce Houses (2)
  • Jousting
  • Dunking Booth (overseeing and sitting)
  • Duck Pond
  • Other Games (?)
  • Food Table (at least 2)
  • Craft Table (at least 2)
  • Fish Pond (got it covered!)

Please let me know if you can help in any of these events. It would be great if we could all switch-off and have times for breaks..so the more the better!

I have put in a phone call for a "Surprise" event - details to come but it could be awesome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't commit to anything at this time because we already had something planned for that day and we aren't sure the exact time yet so we aren't sure whether or not we'll have a time conflict, but we'll help out with something if we find out we can attend.

Diana Smith said...

I will be there bright n early and real late to help set up and clean up!
Sorry, I cant miss my sisters baby shower...