Friday, February 27, 2009

A Roaring Sweet 16

In 1993, March came in like a lion!!

This weekend our little girl turns Sweet 16. She has been counting down the years, months, then the weeks, and now the days.

Out of our six kids, not only is she the only girl but the youngest so, as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm a little sad. But she is continuing to become a wonderful person and we couldn't be more proud, as most everyone already knows =)

She might be disappointed though - she thinks she is getting MY car for a present. Ummmmmm......no.

4 comments:

Ray Brock said...

Ahhhh... she is a wonderful young lady!!!! ANd if you don't give her your car you are just a meanie! :-)

Missy M said...

Awww tell Erin that I said Happy Birthday!

Jared said...

March is a great month to have a birthday.

Scott Smith said...

AMEN, Anyone want to join me for my bday at BW's to watch the UFC fight and eat wings, I think I am going to con the wife into that, or at least I hope I am!