Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just when you think nobody notices...

Something happens to remind you that your efforts are not in vain.

I have mentioned that I am part of a new team at work and have been taking time to get to know everyone and have found that most everyone on the team is a Christian and has a church family. This week, taking the time to get to know them made a difference.

Someone came to me this week who needed to talk - she felt she was being attacked spiritually -- in her home, her work, everywhere. She said she came to me because she knew I was a Christian and would understand and maybe give her some peace of mind by listening. I was so happy to be available to listen and share my faith with her. She said she felt better - I know I definitely did!

2 comments:

Ray Brock said...

That's ministering!!!! Way to be available.

Sarah S said...

That is so awesome!