Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All Aboard!



For our summer VBS, we were faced with two good choices: Boomerang Express or Truth Trek. It was difficult to decide!! But, sometimes you just have to go with your gut feeling and that led me to....

The Boomerang Express! We're going on an adventure to the Australian Outback to show children that "no matter where they go or what they do in life-it all comes back to Jesus."

1 John 4:9 -– "God's love was revealed among us in this way: God sent His One and Only Son into the world so that we might live through Him"

All Aboard!

(Thanks Sarah for your input!)

4 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I was just going to email you back on that. This had my pick also!

Sarah S said...

You are welcome! I think it will go over better here.

Lisa said...

That sounds great and it sounds like alot of fun!

Scott Smith said...

Anything I can do to help Mate, we are all in, all the dingos, and shrimp on da Barbie!