Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crayons while you wait?

Dave, Erin, and I went out to eat last night at a local steak restaurant. When we were being seated, the host (a guy) asked if we needed a kid's menu! I know Erin may look young but to be 16 and mistaken for a 10-year old? Hilarious!

When she was ordering, I had to chime in and let her know that there was a "kid's sirloin" on the menu, you know, just in case she was interested. =) When our dinner arrived, I almost reached over and started cutting up her food for her.

We all got a big laugh out of the whole thing, even Erin. We do have a great time together. I think we even have fun during trips to the dentist!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha!

I once got called "The little one" at Taco Bell when I was 15 years old. Apparently, I looked like I was 10 or something. I didn't like it then, but now I find it funny.