Friday, January 9, 2009

You say Tomato

I say "Ragu'

Dave and I had are Thursday night date night and stopped for some soup. I haven't been feeling well so soup has been the only thing on the menu this week.

I love Campbell's tomato soup - my papa made it for me as a kid and I have been hooked since. However, the tomato soup I ordered for dinner last night was wretched! I looked at it, smelled it, and then looked at Dave and said...this smells disgusting. It smelled like spaghetti sauce! Okay, so I was brave and took a spoonful and the smell didn't lie...it tasted like Ragu spaghetti sauce! I thought I was going to lose it right there.

On a positive note, I took the soup back to the counter and the person behind the counter agreed with me and let me have a different soup instead. Customer service wins every time you know.

1 comment:

Missy M said...

Awww I hope you feel better!