Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moving on

If anyone read what I wrote yesterday, I am sorry for ranting. It was a time of emotional response and since I can't vent to anyone at work, I used this space. I read it again later and gave myself a literal kick in the butt for posting it.

For me, this space is supposed to be about sharing my walk with Jesus with others - not about trite work incidents. It has to be personal because, well, it is personal! But petty little incidents are not worthy of my time or anyone else's for that matter.

Okay, Moving on...

Last night I listened to John's message from Sunday by downloading the podcast from I-Tunes. We at CP are so fortunate to have such a great guy to assist Ray with the messages. 10 thumbs up!

Reading Ray's blog, it is very scary to think that someone could come in to our church and just starting blasting. It seems to be one of those things that we think couldn't happen to us but the reality is that it could. Makes you think.

1 comment:

Missy M said...

I didn't get to read the blog you posted before, but everyone has there day's when it seems impossible to block out the little negative irritants. I too am guilty of ranting on in my blogs, and I have been trying to post more positive posts.