Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To All Who Helped...

I hope that I found you and thanked you personally but in case I missed someone during the hectic rush Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning -

Thank you so much for all the work you did at our Christmas Workshop! Karen, Susan, Sarah, Christine, Diana, Lynn, Erin, Dave, Jared - you are all so superb-fantastic. I am in awe.

I worried that no one would show-up but right at 4:00, families came bursting through the doors, ready for some fun. And I really believe they had fun! The kids were smiling, covering the tables with glue and stickers, and begging to play the tossing games just "one more time." Even the Build A Snowman turned out to be a fun and interesting activity for them (I was unsure if it would even work...)

We reached out to the community and they responded. Now we just need to grow bigger arms!

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

We had a lot of fun! I am glad we had such an awesome turn out!!

Sarah S said...

I am so glad that it was a huge success!