Friday, August 15, 2008

I didn't know that!

I am offering a challenge to everyone who reads this:

Tell me one thing that nobody (or hardly anyone) knows about you!

You can keep it as light as you want or if you would like to use this space to go deep, it's your decision. I would like to post your comments but please let me know if you don't want your comment published.

I will start:

* If I wake up thirsty in the middle of the night, nothing is more satisfying than drinking straight out of the milk jug! (sorry family...)

7 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Sorry Trish that is discusting lol!

I have a hudge phobia with closed doors. I cant have the door shut when I am in the bathroom unless I am in the shower and even then I liked it cracked open. And when I am in the car the window has to be cracked a little bit.

Sorry this is the only thing that came to mind : )

Scott Smith said...

I have a huge phobia of open doors go figure!

Scott Smith said...

I also have this huge desire to learn ballroom dancing! I wanna learn some Latin dances and some more traditional dances too!

Sarah S said...

I am totally weird about cups being towards the edge of a table. I always push them towards the center of the table or it will really bother me.

Unknown said...

Hmm..something that no one knows...I have a phobia of ribbons. I am dead serious, man. I think tt stems back from when my mother was potty training me and the ribbons on her nightgown hung in my face. Now, I hate them with a passion. If I touch them on accident I have to wash my hands. If I eat near someone who is wearing them I swear they are cut up in my food. Oh man, don't have me committed or something. :P

Oh and I drink out of milk jugs too...and soda jugs. *Snicker*

Ray Brock said...

I have a phobia of being served something to drink at people's homes out of fear that they might drink straight from the container. Oh and I am VERY uncomfortable in large crowds, almost to the point that it freaks me out.

Trish Begley said...

So we have established that if you come to Christine's house or my house, don't ask for milk =)