Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Look at that, Look at that"

Dave and I watched a country/western show this weekend and one of the songs reviewed was “The Streak” by Ray Stevens. What a blast from the past! One of the funniest songs I can remember.

Speaking of streaking…

Part of my exercise routine is walking my dog and he loves it, of course. If he hears anyone in the house say the word “Go,” he is at your feet wagging and ready to go wherever you are going. And he'll go just as fast as you let him.

Last evening we were on our walk down the road when a rabbit popped up in the grass. Copper took that as a sign to go even faster which took me off-guard and made me have to go even faster. He ran, pulling me so hard and fast that all I could do was follow – laughing hysterically and calling out Whoa!. Then…

Well, I am glad we were in a section of the road where nobody else could see us because they would have seen more than expected! I need a better belt =)